1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rago waist cincher £15 on figleaves

Discussion in 'Fashion/Make-Up' started by Kittie Noir, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Kittie Noir

Kittie Noir Newbie

2. Cherry Berlin

Cherry Berlin Newbie

Wow, excellent find, thank you for posting! Anyone know how the sizes go? I'm an English fourteen, so I've no idea if that's medium or XXXXXXXL. I only know I'm not a small!
  3. Opal Fruits

Opal Fruits Newbie

I'm a 14 and I've gone for the XL after reading the reviews that have already been put up. It seems that the only people who really had any issues were the ones that bought slightly too small :)
  4. Cherry Berlin

Cherry Berlin Newbie

I can't order 'til Friday (payday!) anyway, so will you let me know how the XL fits you? Thank you my dear!
  5. Opal Fruits

Opal Fruits Newbie

I will indeedy! Looking forward to it arriving very much :D

Thanks very much for the spot Kittie!
  6. Opal Fruits

Opal Fruits Newbie

Mine came this morning and it's fab! I was definitely right to go for the XL size, although this might be because I've eaten like a pig recently :rolleyes:
  7. Queen Bea

Queen Bea Newbie

Going to have to impose a ban on this forum, I have just ordered this as well as the underbust corset someone spotted on ebay!!!:help:
  8. Kittie Noir

Kittie Noir Newbie

mine came yesterday and its too small lol! going to the post office in an hour or so to send it back for next size up, had to order the natural colour but im not too fussed because, the only person who will see it is me and my boyfriend! if the replacement doesn't fit i will probs have a hissy fit lol!
  9. Opal Fruits

Opal Fruits Newbie

They do seem to run pretty small! I'm sure that the larger size will be fine :)
  10. Ling

Ling Newbie

I have also purchased this. Found Ministry of Burlesque and joined the other week. So thanks very much. Mine arrived today but I have yet to try it on... looking forward to getting home from work to try!
  11. Queen Bea

Queen Bea Newbie

I also bought this after seeing the thread and it arrived today. Seems good although I only wore it for a wee while...
  12. Cherry Berlin

Cherry Berlin Newbie

Thanks for the recommendation and the sizing help dolls; I ordered mine today (PAYDAY, ho ho ho) so it will be waiting for me when I get back from Germany on Monday night... I might wear it to school on Tuesday!
  13. Ling

Ling Newbie

Tried it on soon as I got home and I'm really satisfied with it - it fits well and looks great on too! Thanks again :)
  14. PixieParasol

PixieParasol Newbie

Grrr - drat!!!!!! Only just noticed this thread and now I REALLY want one but am too poor!!!!!!!!!!! If I make some cash on ebay this weekend I might be able to. I'm a 14 too so are we saying that XL is the size to go for??

kisses
    PixieParasol

ps just hope they don't sell out before I can afford one!!!!! That's usually what happens to me!!!!
  15. Opal Fruits

Opal Fruits Newbie

THe XL fits me spot on as a 14 :)
  16. PixieParasol

PixieParasol Newbie

Great, thanks babes. Just hope they have some left in a couple of days when I should 'hopefully' be able to afford one!!!!!!!!!!!

kisses
    PixieParasol
  17. Queen Bea

Queen Bea Newbie

Tested mine well and truly last night when I wore it out for coffee with a friend and then a "cake party" afterwards. Gave up after about 6 hours and numerous cakes but it was pretty comfy for most of the time and if I hadn't been slobbing around on someone's sofa, I think I would have been fine to wear it for quite a lot longer!
  18. PixieParasol

PixieParasol Newbie

Oooooh........I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

kisses
    PixieParasol
  19. Amethyst

Amethyst Newbie

Judging by your lovely photos, you hardly need one sweetie :hug:

You look stunning without it!! :yes:

Axx
    PS Im NOT flirting with you :( lol
  20. PixieParasol